Saturday 9th July - 12:00-16:00
Our brilliant fete is looming, please join us on the green for a fantastic afternoon with family and friends.
Our horticultural, art and baking show returns with ‘The Queen’s Jubilee’ as the theme (please see enclosed entry form). Open to all residents of the four parishes.
- Entries will be accepted in Amport School hall between 10:00am – 11:00am on Saturday 9th
- Judging will commence at 11:00am with the results announced at 12:00pm.
IN THE ARENA
- Bring your four-legged friend to our fantastic dog show and win a prize for waggiest tail, gorgeous girl, handsome hound and musical sit.
- Enjoy the marvellous K9 Quackers with their live sheepdog and duck herding.
- Listen and savour the wonderful music by the extremely talented Sarum Sole Singers.
- Take part in our traditional fete games and be blown away by the spectacular Bezerkaz Circus.
- Please price your items at home and drop them off in the tent.
- Please label the item clearly with the price (if you are unsure on what an item should be priced at, please call me on 01264772665 or email email@example.com)
- Last drop off opportunity will be on Friday 8Th
- Only clean and unbroken items will be accepted.
Please can I remind everyone NOT TO put any bric-a-brac in the bus shelters.
- ‘Toys’ for the toy stall. Please drop them off at the donation stations at the bus stops in Amport and Monxton.
- Crafts, jams and local produce for the ‘Made in Amport and Monxton’ stall. Bring them on the day or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home-made scrumptious cakes for the tea tent.
- Raffle prizes- please contact me if you have any generous donations.
- Auction prizes- I would be hugely grateful for any auction prizes, please email or call me if you have something to kindly donate.
- Your time for set up (Thursday 1st evening, Friday during the day)
- Your time on a stall-even if it is just an hour.
- Your time for clear up (everyone’s favourite! All hands-on deck please)
SUPPER ON THE GREEN
7:30pm to lateIt’s party time once more so get your dancing shoes ready for our traditional post fete knees up. The utterly brilliant live band ‘The Law Breakers’ are returning this year. The scrumptious hog roast is back again this year with The Hawk Pub cooking a delicious vegetarian option. Come and enjoy our fully stocked bar, adorn yourself in countless glowsticks and party hard into the night. Join the fun by booking tickets online https://buytickets.at/amportandmonxtonfete/697279
For any queries, please contact email@example.com or call 01264772665.
Best wishes, Lou xxx